Yester Vue @realyestervue
Hey, holy shit Batman what's brewing now?
11:22 AM - Jul 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
15 July, 03:32
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
That's not Kash. The English grammar is incorrect for Kash.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 July, 04:06
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Thanx...need light where needed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
15 July, 02:43
The arguments both for and against Musk are very interesting.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 July, 02:26
Re: Elon.
i try to look at what he says himself and does, rather than so much what others say about him.
his acquisition of Twitter was a HUGE exposition of social media censorship and manipulation.
i see that as being one of the biggest blows to propaganda and it stretched all the way to liberals. No one could deny it.
His space exploits combined with Joe Rogan interview confirmed for the whole world basically that NASA is bullshit. A farce. A joke.
His warnings about AI tell us flat out it can be demonically possessed and/or controlled and that it's more dangerous than nukes. And lastly, his involvement in neurolink seems to me a concerted effort to control the technology before evil entities/the Cabal does. His little theatrical dalliances with wearing a Baphomet Halloween costume or "dating" the latest witchy diva looks like distraction to me. Keep the Cabal mystified and unaware, while you feed the people knowledge subtley and work to take the real evil down.

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
15 July, 02:12
Elon wants a chip in your head.
Big brother freak

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
15 July, 01:52
Think of "us" who told you not to trust him. He works with Ashtar/Lucifer GFL Command for A.I. Titter, haha, is an A.I. feeding machine. Merge with technology and make it look "Positive", then you all go follow Vincent Kennedy, Give me a freaking break.

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
15 July, 01:19
Well now, I might need to go get some popcorn. It is a bit "pot calling the kettle black" when you have a dollar sign in your moniker 👀

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 July, 02:31
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
If my name sounded like cash, I might swap an S for a dollar sign, especially if I could find one that looks like an overlap of U and S 😘

I dunno how much popcorn to even buy anymore 🤣🤣🤣

Harold Holman @Lovewins88
15 July, 12:37
KA$H !