MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
marker dragon, [7/14/2023 3:23 PM]
We all know now that fiat currency has no real value. I do not see how crypto has any tangible value either. I think the destination is not to have worthless money of any kind to use as placeholder but rather a real substance of value. People laugh at the history we are told that salt was used for currency in rome but while salt may not be ideal or even practical, it at least has a real value tied to a useful application

Imagine creating a giant web database strictly for exchanging anything of value for another. A person who has cucumbers and wants gasoline could search database for closest matches to zipcode. Someone else may want a high end tennis racket and have massage services to give. This would make money obsolete. You can argue that corporations want money but I do not see the point of corporations to exist when we ascend to a higher society
04:23 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
14 July, 05:03 (E)
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Glad to see someone else commenting on the 'value' of a thing that does not even have a presence in the real world...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
14 July, 04:46
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Somebody has to manufacture the high end tennis racket. You could argue that a small business could do this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 July, 05:21
In response EagleEyeTea UP# to her Publication
definitely. and people can pool together without corporations. I actually own a global supply chain company with no employees, only self employed partners. We manufacture everything.