Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
14 July, 12:02
James Bradley
JamesBradleyCA
Disney may be selling off The ABC Network, its local stations, FX, Freeform and their 50% stake in A+E Networks.

Let me rephrase that:

Disney may HAVE TO sell off The ABC Network, its local stations, FX, Freeform and their 50% stake in A+E Networks.

Because, as it turns out, DIVERSITY is not their strength.

Disney has lost $1,000,000,000 on the last 9 movies and tv shows it has produced…

Because they market AGAINST the very people who would pay to see what they produce.

They market against the straight white male and the white American family.

And now it’s time to pay the piper.

So just like you and me when we can’t make the rent, we have do drastic things.

We have to sell stuff off.

And now, so does Disney.

Because when you try to build an industry on HATING the people who always supported you in the past, you must INEVITABLY fail.

https://twitter.com/JamesB...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
I dont know why everyone has to make it about race. This should say , straight people & the American family, not white. Its against us all not just white people. My family's not white n we're against all their b.s.. we're all in this together, not just one group of people
02:58 PM - Jul 14, 2023
In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TrumpFan420 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Fan420, click on at the bottom under it