Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 July, 11:22
VK on Twitter - 10:43pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
I don’t get the people hating on XRP’s cuz it’s all about the children. Saying we’re all about the money. What do they think it takes to rescue the children? How are we going to do that working 40-60 hours a week? How are we gonna pay for it? How are we going to support them once they’re rescued? Assure it never happens again? Money for now. Until there is no evil on earth we’ll be rescuing children and lots of other stuff to combat evil. I think some of these people think once the tunnels are cleared there will be no more need to rescue. That only elites and famous people are into all of this evil. I hate to break it to people but the devil can trick anyone. You have no idea how many Billy Bobs that live around you are into sick stuff. For three years we’ve heard of hundreds arrested over and over, most of these regular, not famous people. We’ll be fighting this till Jesus comes. Literally. This is not a one and done thing.
05:00 AM - Jul 14, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tejasgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brave Grace, click on at the bottom under it