Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
14 July, 05:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I don’t get the people hating on XRP’s cuz it’s all about the children. Saying we’re all about the money. What do they think it takes to rescue the children? How are we going to do that working 40-60 hours a week? How are we gonna pay for it? How are we going to support them once they’re rescued? Assure it never happens again? Money for now. Until there is no evil on earth we’ll be rescuing children and lots of other stuff to combat evil. I think some of these people think once the tunnels are cleared there will be no more need to rescue. That only elites and famous people are into all of this evil. I hate to break it to people but the devil can trick anyone. You have no idea how many Billy Bobs that live around you are into sick stuff. For three years we’ve heard of hundreds arrested over and over, most of these regular, not famous people. We’ll be fighting this till Jesus comes. Literally. This is not a one and done thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
14 July, 02:01
Hey Kim, has something changed at twitter?
Even though my account is still suspended, at least I was in read only mode so that I could keep up with info and read everyone's tweets.
Now when I type in yours or VK's acount, all I get is the profile and nothing else, so I'm blocked from seeing any tweets.
I'm also blocked from appealing my suspended account. :(
Bad twitter...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon Bux @Anonbux21
13 July, 11:39
Give it the 12 hour and 21 minute rule. The plan is brilliant.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
13 July, 11:24
i don't understand it. what is xrp?

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
13 July, 11:23