Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 July, 10:09
ONE time cussed me, said that is not smart to do with a child of GOD over and over, I am a temple of the HOLY SPIRIT called me another name, started cursing GOD and it started barfin blood. WHO could or would make that up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 July, 10:24
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
HAD TO RUN to the bathroom hard to cuss a child of GOD when you are choking on ya own blood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
Are you ok? That did not sound good.
10:28 PM - Jul 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by NWJoyful1 in this post can reply
13 July, 10:30
In response 1CC Ryder to her Publication
It has been hell and retarded and the most fkd up thing is I can't because no clearance and laws from masons just handle BIDNESS< that is the very hardest part of all.

13 July, 10:31
NOT flatline this tard, just politely leave it in a fetal position....hard shit. HARDER than battle. IN this scenario like fkn human crazy glue I am tryna shake.