Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
09 July, 05:38 (E)
I can bet that most everyone here is with me and will agree to be Qanon (ANONS) who will take a stand to protect our Children and to make sure that those responsible for hurting them will pay for their crimes!!!
God Bless Our Children and God Help Those Who Hurt Them...🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
13 July, 04:37
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I've been ridiculed by friends and family for years and they consider me weak minded and gullible.

Even if every Q drop was a larp, even if most of what I think is true is actually false, even if I'm wrong about all of it; I may be embarrassed... but I'll never be ashamed of fighting this fight.

If even a tiny fraction of this is true.. they will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
Speak your truth that what we’re supposed to do and no one can steal that from us. We’re not CRAZY we’re sane in a CRAZY WORLD.
04:45 PM - Jul 13, 2023
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yvonne McNeil, click on at the bottom under it