Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
I can bet that most everyone here is with me and will agree to be Qanon (ANONS) who will take a stand to protect our Children and to make sure that those responsible for hurting them will pay for their crimes!!!
God Bless Our Children and God Help Those Who Hurt Them...🙏
05:38 PM - Jul 09, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
13 July, 04:42
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Well said. Q always said there is Q and their are Anons. They crowned us QAnons and we proudly accept. We are the ones who will fight to execute anyone who touches a child. I stand proud beside you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
13 July, 04:37
I've been ridiculed by friends and family for years and they consider me weak minded and gullible.

Even if every Q drop was a larp, even if most of what I think is true is actually false, even if I'm wrong about all of it; I may be embarrassed... but I'll never be ashamed of fighting this fight.

If even a tiny fraction of this is true.. they will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
13 July, 04:45
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Speak your truth that what we’re supposed to do and no one can steal that from us. We’re not CRAZY we’re sane in a CRAZY WORLD.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 July, 04:31
I don't care what [they] label us. We are exposing the true evil in this world for the sake of the children and humanity. I pray the slumbering masses awaken faster and join our efforts. Those who mocked and attacked us will suffer the rudest of awakenings. I will forgive them, I'm not so sure they can forgive themselves.
WWG1WGA

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 July, 04:30
https://twitter.com/KarliB...

Jim Caviezel talks child murder, child trafficking, abortion, adrenochrome, etc.

Fire and Brimstone.

God Bless Jim C!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 July, 04:25
BQQM! (and I agree) Anon for life and children..bc of Q🙏✨

connie wright @cowri
13 July, 04:20
no prison for life - death - they are not afraid of prison - our justice dept. will just let them out
They think nothing of ruining a Childs life, the families life. They know what they are doing. It is a mental illness & needs to seek help but are the doctors doing the same...death

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
13 July, 04:17
True. 👍

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
13 July, 04:17
count me in - the children is what started me on this journey - and I would guess more the 75% started the same way

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
10 July, 01:00
:Copy paste: OP Aug. 19, 2020, NBC
President Donald Trump declined Wednesday to disavow the QAnon movement, saying that the followers of the extreme conspiracy theory oppose violent protests and that "I've heard these are people who love our country."

When reminded by a reporter for NBC News that the movement's followers believe he is fighting to stop a satanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals, he asked: "Is that supposed to be a bad thing?"

Trump said he didn't know much about the QAnon movement's followers, "other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate."

I'll repeat
he is fighting to stop a satanic cult of pedophiles and cannibals, he asked: "Is that supposed to be a bad thing?"

IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE A BAD THING!!?

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
13 July, 04:20
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication
True.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 July, 04:54
MSM Is doing a fabulous job at digging its own grave attacking Sound of Freedom
Full exposure
It's pretty clear how it's going down
Suffocated by its own lies

#WINNING

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
10 July, 06:41
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
You are spot on Bee!!

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
10 July, 12:45
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I as giddy when I heard about the new proposed UN fack checker.
the lies will pile up at unprecedented
soon :

The sky is blue.

Fack checkers have determined
Partially false.
The sky is not blue all of the time. Some other observed colours are Black, grey, pink, orange.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
09 July, 07:47
NO SUCH THING AS QANON PEOPLE.

None None @MUDD
09 July, 06:27
No...there is no QAnon and I will never say there is even as a joke.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
09 July, 06:17
I believe Q to be true, therefore there is no QAnon, only Q and Anons...🙏

Neanderthal S27 @s27
09 July, 05:41

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
09 July, 05:44
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
👍👊😘