Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Alan Morales @alanunotrece
18 July, 09:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Thank you VK :)
Muchas gracias

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 July, 12:35
Hi there Vincent.
Seems you are getting serious about Anon Mountain Island over on Twitter???

Sounds like you have a plan.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 July, 04:56
There has been a change again in the consciousness the last 3 days or so, VK.

This one seems to be a huge shift to the positive Nana thinks.
No really, it looks like enough now are at the beginning levels of waking up for many of us to now spend even more time on concentrating on manifesting the positive timeline.

What new life are ya'll seeing for yourselves?

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
17 July, 03:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Looking forward to more health, more freedom and less stress.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
16 July, 11:27
Thank you VK for peaking my interest in Ripple.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 July, 12:04
https://traffic.americanmi...

GO BREVARD COUNTY PATRIOTS!

KEEP PUSHING! HOLD THE LINE AND PUSH!

15 July, 08:34
Good morning Vincent!

Nana woke up early this morning and did some meditation early as well.
Here is what I saw:

I saw a young man, like 30's 40's piloting a big boat. He had on rather large sun glasses, a kind with little tint, but enough that I couldn't get a good look at his face, sandy colored hair, casual clothing not formal or military.
The next image was a bunch of people on the side deck of a big boat. Not cruise ship size but more like a very large private yacht.

The floors were a beautiful wood and the walk way was only open ocean side, so there was a top level because there was an over hang on the top of the walkway where these people were just casually dressed and mingling. Some were in swim suits and some just in shorts.

I did not hear anything they were saying as these vision images are very quick. I could be wrong but the feeling I got was that it was us, us here on AU going somewhere together.

Wooden decks sort of like this.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
15 July, 08:42
😮 Wow. That's a huge thought! 😳
😎 🆒️

amy lilley @amylilley
15 July, 09:14
LOVE this Nana🐸🛳🙏🏻💝😎

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
15 July, 06:58
If XRP can‘t be sourced from Ripple, where are they going to get the XRP?

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
15 July, 08:18
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
Short Answer. You and Me. We are all bankers now, those who hold this asset. Institutional investors will need to purchase from retail.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 July, 02:58

Law & Physics @physics171
14 July, 02:29

14 July, 01:30
That is great news Vincent!

We can never thank you enough for letting us know about XRP yrs ago.

You are an Angel to all of us here on AU in many ways!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Anon Mountain Island!

Cody Joy @codyjoy
15 July, 07:41 (E)
I was trying to find his original post(s) about it, I remember him discussing how/where to buy it but it’s been so long!

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 July, 10:46
Is there a guide for dummies on how to set up a wallet and purchase???? Info online is all so confusing :(

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 July, 08:06
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
I started Jan 2022 and the setup I have is...I setup an Uphold account and started buying from there. I then got a Ledger Nano S, from their website. It's been said do not buy any hardware wallet from Amazon, eBay or anything of that type. I then setup my hardware wallet/ledger account and learned from youtube videos on how to transfer. If I can find the youtube video which I learned from, I'll share it with you.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 July, 10:44

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 July, 10:25
Thank you VK.
I'm so happy I purchased at the low price way back when you started mentioning XRP. Going to sit tight & not sell any.

Timestamp 12:15 > 3:6 > 9
CAP = 10 >< 10:10 for the win

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
13 July, 09:56
Now do currency! 😁

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
13 July, 09:33
😂

Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
13 July, 09:27
I hope the ones who bought on the hype don't panic when it settles back into the 40s and possibly the 30s. XRP will be unbelievable when we switch over so don't panic and just hold on a secure cold wallet.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
13 July, 09:14
Just wanna say “Thank you VK!!”
🚀 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Love you all! ❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 July, 08:59

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 July, 08:53

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
13 July, 08:54
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
As there were literally 20 shootings in that area over the weekend.....

Nunya Business @AAug22
13 July, 08:30
I'm upset with myself. I gave money to my son in law to buy XRP for me. It wasnt much but it was all I had available to invest. I'm not very tech savvy & didnt trust I could figure it out. Well he is now my ex son in law & refuses to give me my wallet & money. Praying he does the right thing but not counting on it.

Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
13 July, 09:02
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
I am so sorry! That is 😔 terrible.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
13 July, 06:12
Judge rules, XRP army drools

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 July, 06:10
Not sure if relevant but current for sure.

These people worship Satan_some openly show it
https://qposts.online/post...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 July, 04:35
https://twitter.com/KarliB...

listen to Jim C

PREACH!

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
13 July, 04:30 (E)
Crypto is all tied into FIAT anyways.... And just like FIAT... it only exists because you believe it to exist.....

Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
13 July, 09:35
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
XRP is not crypto. It's a digital asset. It will play a HUGE roll in our new financial system that nobody is allowed to discuss publicly. Currently you are correct, you have to use fiat to buy and when you sell it goes back to fiat but that will change drastically soon 😁

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
13 July, 04:29
Per the missus... "You tell VK, I said THANK YOU!"

(As you wish.)

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
13 July, 04:04
Miss ya VK! ❤️🇺🇸

Bee Bee @BxAx17
13 July, 03:14
Kind of look like this...

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
13 July, 03:04
God is good. Thanks for the update. I feelz like dancing !!! What a relief. 🙏🇺🇸

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
13 July, 03:00