Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Before Nana had my NDE, I was raised in the Baptist church.
When I was around 12 God convicted me in church one day. Idk how really to describe it other than it is like a spirit just comes into you.

My parents, thinking I was too young to know what I was doing, would not allow me to be Baptized then, but I was later Baptized in a creek.

Having said all that to say this:

I had felt God, I had the typical image and perception of what God was based on what I had been taught for yrs in Sunday School, but when I had a NDE in my mid twenties, I realized what we really are and what God really is.

While both turned out to be much different than my learned perception, both are actually much better than that.

Sometimes learning the truth and the changes that come with it will be better than you think if your mind is open to seeing.
I didn't lose anything, but rather I gained a lot.
God is better than I was taught to believe.
07:24 AM - Jul 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Love Life @FullwithHope
13 July, 09:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💕 🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
13 July, 07:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this Nana! My husband was brought up in the Baptist church and has blinders on. I give him information to read and he still can't "see". I sent this to him hoping he will read it and it will soften his heart and open his mind. Thank you for all you do. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 11:56
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Nana prays for him to see and for God to open the door.