Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 12:41
Well sob, twitter has now turned off even my viewing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
13 July, 12:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They won't let me back on either oh well it's a madhouse anyway

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well something changed just tonight because all this time I have at least been able to view, but not post.
12:47 AM - Jul 13, 2023
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
13 July, 11:40
Aloha NanaWe have been waiting for this moment
Good Idea to have a trial run.
Transistor radio any good?

13 July, 11:44
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Nana doesn't have a ham but I have a hand crank one and a power generator, and like I said we have several CB radios.

We have a couple of ham operators here local too.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
14 July, 12:23
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I have a solar and crank emergency radio with am/fm, weather and sw1/sw2 (shortwave) bands.

I have considered investigating getting some Ham walkie-talkies, to use to communicate with family members over 5 miles away. These would only be used in emergencies, so I was not planning to get a license. Ham walkie-talkies are typically more powerful than CB.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
13 July, 01:01
I can still read tweets, strange...

13 July, 01:06
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
Nana could to right up to just a few minutes ago.

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
13 July, 12:53
Same 😒