Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
30 June, 11:10
I was four and a half. I remember the dreary house that my mom had rented after fighting with SS for enough money to get a 3 bedroom, 2 bath. Then she stuck us with her mom (the monster). Mom was gone a lot. Sometimes days at a time. I remember the little xylophone toy I had in what was my and my sister's room. It was way in back, far enough from the living room where the monster sat and watched TV.

I played tunes on that toy and I sang quietly to myself. Sister was watching TV too so I had nothing but concentration on the music. I would sing words I'd made up of castles and angels.

One time it was a shoe. Tossed at me as the door burst open and I was told to shut the hell up. One time it was a beer can. I sang when the drunk was fast asleep. But my songs turned into images of shadows in the woods and the basement. And dead kings. On par with 'I Dreamed A Dream'. I wonder what I ever did to deserve any of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chill Bite @Chillbite
I'm so sorry... You deserve love and kindness, not all of what you've had to endure... That's so unfair.
07:47 PM - Jul 12, 2023
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chillbite in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chill Bite, click on at the bottom under it