Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
11 July, 02:02
Codemonkey on Tw*tter:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
12 July, 10:45
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
So where does that leave all of us?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
Q or no Q; we continue what we've started. We expose crimes. We expose conspiracies. We try to save those who can be saved. We fight tyranny at our local level. We protect our votes. We protect our food. We protect our children.

The only difference is that we now understand we're doing it without help.

https://anonup.com/thread/...
02:30 PM - Jul 12, 2023
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
13 July, 07:17
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I agree - whether Q is a psyop or not doesn't matter to me - I have learned so much about the world and myself thru the Q experience. I now question everything and nothing will shock me anymore...even if it means that Q is/was a psyop -
I have grown and certainly I am grateful for all I am learning

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
12 July, 02:39
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Thank you for a very honest and straightforward answer. That pretty closely resembles a gut-vibe I've been getting.