Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 July, 10:39
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Saw this on TS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
12 July, 05:13
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I disagree. The thought process is interesting, but you have to remember, this is for normies.

At least let a few weeks go by before you blackpill.

We're waiting for normies to get their toe in the water before we throw them in head first.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F B Jones @FBJones
14 July, 01:58
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I have been trying to figure out why the money given to make this movie was by the richest man, who basically runs the cartel with ties to Clinton's and Bush's. Now it makes sense.
Just like with COVID, they spread a massive amount of FEAR to the general population, who do not research, and they know it - only to introduce a solution - the JAB. And people took it to allay their fears.
Now, here comes the solution to trafficking. The CHIP! Parents will chip their children, and even adults will do this, - out of FEAR. Many parents already follow their kids with Life360 and other apps - even their college and older kids. FEAR!!!
There is a reason the "trafficked" were against this movie - nit because of the chip, but their instincts and experience of who is behind this movie says not to trust and I am with them!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 July, 10:32
Why are our taxes paying for police if they aren't doing their job?

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
12 July, 11:00
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Same reason our tax money pays politicians not to do their job.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
12 July, 10:29
LIKE EVERYONE I LOATH A PEDO. BUT ARE WE GOING OUTSIDE OF THE LAW, BECAUSE THERE IS NO LAW?