Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 February, 09:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
HOW? How do you see this and then stop and take such an amazing photo of REAL LIFE??

The Reflection defines the moment perfectly but with as much meaning/explanation as the REAL Life Moment (you have such a God given Talent)! BEAUTIFUL! (Gorgeous buildings as well). Thank you for sharing! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
13 February, 08:09
How you holding up, friend? I know this week has been rough and figured you're struggling as well. I'm glad it's turning around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anik Crypto @Anikcrypto
12 February, 12:03
electric ⚡️🤓⚡️

P-J Manwell @MalteseCanuck
10 February, 02:26
after twitter assasination of my avitar. i am glad to have been reincarnated here. daily affirmations that are provided by Martins photos made all the pain and confusion worth it.

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
09 February, 11:58
Yes, and always will be. Always.

Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
09 February, 07:46
Amazing reflection!!

Alana Sayler @asayler
09 February, 07:10
oh yes! photography!🤩

Par Nelli @Parnelli
09 February, 07:05
I see Q
First set of #'s = 23
Second set = 17
❤🐸

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts