MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Juan O Savin, in his stories, relates the light, that you see when you die as godly. Simon Parkes, says it is an evil trick, perpetuated by evil, and that you need to avoid the light and go to your source.

One is wrong or lying.......
06:52 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 February, 07:07
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I would say WHO EVER YOU BELONG TO AT YOUR LAST BREATH, Jesus Christ or the Devil, the soul is on auto pilot at that point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
09 February, 07:01
Well i guess considering both of them are still very much alive neither of them truly know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carl Que @PatriotX
09 February, 07:00
scary stuff.. I remember reading about 20 yrs ago about this.. They said the light was a trick to keep you trapped in the matrix on earth and that you should avoid the light at all costs.. I try to focus on living and not on dying so I never put any thought in it..