downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
So she was 11 years old when this nightmare began?

This is absolutely disgusting. I was playing with toys, making up games with my friends, playing some Nintendo, and going to school at this age. I couldn't imagine having this insanity thrust upon me and actually taking time to consider it as a viable realistic option, and not some creepy freaky movie plot that I am too young to watch.

A 16 year old Girl Who Regrets Being On Testosterone For 5 years
08:34 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by downscale in this post can reply
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
13 July, 04:08
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Out of all the mind manipulations we have faced in the last 60 years, the trans manipulation has to be the most tragic. Irreversible surgeries, hormone treatments that cause God only knows what type of damage to the body and just complete mental break downs in many instances. I feel so sorry for this poor girl. It really is just another tragedy at the hands of the military industrial complex.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evil Elf @Evilelf
12 July, 07:11
She reminds me of Radar from MASH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
12 July, 04:57
I pray med beds Will somehow help this madness too🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 July, 09:29
😔🥲How sad for Her!
Her Parents and Dr. are the ones that should be suffering!
😡🤬

11 July, 09:31
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
If I was her father i'd be in jail for murdering several stupid fucking doctors.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 July, 08:56
She should sue her parents.
She should sue her Doctor.
AND ANYONE ELSE COMPLICIT IN RUINING HER LIFE!
🤬

11 July, 08:58
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Absolutely. But it solve nothing regarding her problem. Sad times when the medical industry absolutely ignores their Oath.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
11 July, 08:54
😭💔

11 July, 08:56 (E)
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Very sad that this freak used to be a beautiful young woman. Every doctor involved in creating this regret should be hanged to death.
I WANT TO KICK THE STOOL OUT OF THEM, BEFORE I KICK THE STOOL FROM UNDER THEM.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 July, 08:46
AbsoDAMNlutely child ABUSE.😭

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
11 July, 08:36
Where the hell were her parents, and if they had anything to do with it, it should be considered child abuse.

11 July, 08:39 (E)
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I'd 100% assume that they were instigators in this.
No real Rational non-insane parents would allow such a thing.
I'd be in jail for murdering everyone that inflicted this on my daughter and I'd sleep happily on that wooden-slab cot in prison knowing they are dead and unable to do this to anyone else.