Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 July, 11:48
Anyone have any intel on the accuracy of this statement? I have heard several times that white hats took over the chemtrails. I sure hope so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
10 July, 11:51
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Juan O Savin said they are not harmful and they are actually protecting us from incoming missiles. At least now..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
10 July, 01:59
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I feel Juan O Savin is a very reliable source. He's generally straightforward and true.
Coming from 107, I believe it's true.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
10 July, 02:04
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Best do a deep dive on Wayne Willott.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
10 July, 04:16
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Ok. Thank you.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Divine Interloper on bitchute has done incredible research and documentation, you could start there. She's very thorough.
05:25 PM - Jul 10, 2023
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele hoffman, click on at the bottom under it