Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Anyone have any intel on the accuracy of this statement? I have heard several times that white hats took over the chemtrails. I sure hope so.
11:48 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Jack Wightman @jtwightman
13 July, 04:17
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
ORGONITE
CLOUD SEEDING

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rimlin @Rimlin
11 July, 06:43
God communicates with numbers lmao, Just hop on board with the Masonic number games

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
10 July, 02:20
Their correlation to weather events would be one way to tell.

Yes, I've heard this for over a year now, mostly from Judy Byington.

Also, the claim that all nukes have been disabled for a few years now. Every nuke, everywhere. I hope these things are true.

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
10 July, 02:14

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
10 July, 02:09
I've heard that, but I think that's total BS, Juan's says they are doing it to protect us from a missile attact, like a shield of sorts.

But I want it to all stop, we need Clean Air, and Beautiful Blue Skies again!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 July, 05:32
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
Yea, heard Juan say same. I just know the other day they sprayed about 5 times over my house and I woke up with my eyes crusted over and a headache all damn day. It’s something.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 July, 02:04
YES - No harmful chem trails - I have studied this since 2019 and there is more than enough proof out there.. the insects and plants are the proof.. I knew what to look for - The only way to eliminate the NON HUMANS is to take away the poison air that they thrived on and their food source... You will start smelling decay in the air (covered up by Fires)- Most people still wearing masks aren't wearing them bc they are brainwashed they are wearing them bc they do not want to breathe in CLEAN AIR... they are losing their human form and they rotting from the inside out - I know..I have seen it and smelled it.. its not going to be pretty.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10 July, 02:01
Since Drop 4 back in 2017, and we get reminders every day since from God who has already won

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
10 July, 11:51
Juan O Savin said they are not harmful and they are actually protecting us from incoming missiles. At least now..

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
10 July, 01:59
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
I feel Juan O Savin is a very reliable source. He's generally straightforward and true.
Coming from 107, I believe it's true.