Marian Kamp @MarianKamp
10 July, 01:25 (E)
So this seems to be fake. The person responsible for the post should be deeply ashamed.

So I fell for it too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 July, 02:14
In response Marian Kamp to her Publication
Something is not right with this silver alert? That's for adults and the lady gives no description they are trying to sell this child that's what's going on

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
I saw the silver alert right away...something isn't adding up.
02:19 PM - Jul 10, 2023
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LincolnMom in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 July, 02:42
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
I don't know - the girl looks older than 5 too....

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 July, 02:40
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
They use the community pages to do this ... and why was this done via the entire internet is being used to traffic children they are doing it everywhere... The DOG is key - where I live they were doing it with MISSING DOGS... the name of the dog was always a name you would use for a person.. never SCRAPPY or FIDO - know what I mean.. thats all the lady put in the description? WHY IS IT IN COMMUNITY YARD SALE... Selling the KID?- I would report this POS.