Marian Kamp @MarianKamp
So this seems to be fake. The person responsible for the post should be deeply ashamed.

So I fell for it too.
01:25 PM - Jul 10, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by MarianKamp in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
10 July, 07:11
In response Marian Kamp to her Publication
Don't feel bad, most of us react instinctively when we see a child missing. I didn't "pick it apart" myself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
10 July, 05:24
Whole plea seems "off!" Hope this isn't true. It would help to know WHERE this had taken place, last seen where, what time, what was she wearing, kind/color of bike, etc. Also....why a "SILVER" alert? That's for elderly folks. Should be an "AMBER" alert for children! And if we DID have info, guess we'd have to call our local authorities, as there is no contact info listed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
10 July, 04:10
Praying Sofia gets home safe and soon!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 July, 04:39
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Really - how would that happen when there is no phone number.... a SILVER ALERT...??? thats for adults... Did you even read the description? Something is really off with this ....

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 July, 03:27
DO NOT REPOST THIS ..... its not like anyone is going to look for the child..... contact FB - report it... I personally would not have posted this to begin with since there is no description/NOTHING - everything about this is wrong.. I am so sick of this shit.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 July, 03:22
I just looked there are NO ALERTS out for this name ... looks like a location and not a name.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 July, 03:20
I thought a silver alert was for an elderly person.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
10 July, 03:15
I can't find anything on this girl online. Suspect

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
10 July, 03:13
Silver alert?

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 July, 03:12
🙏💗🙏Praying for Sofias' safe, swift return.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
10 July, 03:06
Praying For Sofia!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 July, 03:05
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ana Tate @Anatated
10 July, 02:22
Dundalk Ireland?
Gisteren is Dutch for yesterday
Maybe the alert system is different over there?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 July, 02:14
Something is not right with this silver alert? That's for adults and the lady gives no description they are trying to sell this child that's what's going on

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
10 July, 02:19
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I saw the silver alert right away...something isn't adding up.

connie wright @cowri
10 July, 01:39
Knowing what is going on in the world & who is in charge of Amber Alert-why in the HELL are parents not watching their children ALL the time. Go outside with them, ride a bike with them, play on the swing set & slide with them, go to the bathroom with them. Wake Up

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
10 July, 02:28
In response connie wright to her Publication
Exactly! That's what I did with my kids.