COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
SO I GUESS THE ONLY THING WE CAN TRUST IS THE PLAN???? WTF, OVER!

Ariel
Prolotario1
·
44m
The Mexican Mafia- Carlos Slim

He Financed The Clintons

He Financed The Gates

He Financed The New York Times

He Financed The Sound Of Freedom

Now do you see why D. Trump is not promoting this film?

Because the Mexican Mafia are Human Traffickers.
01:28 PM - Jul 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 July, 05:51
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I posted this a few days ago. Was very disheartening to learn that Drug Cartel boss Slim funded the movie. Upside Down World. Still confused as to why? They were given a choice? It’s all really strange.

I wonder what happened to the children Ballard rescued and the ones he left on the island. 😔

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 July, 06:11
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
HUMILIATION THEN EXECUTION.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
10 July, 05:46
I share your thoughts Commander in many ways, but as I also told someone else, we need to focus on the message this movie sends, everything else will follow in time. I don't see that President Trump promoted the movie either. He said "Ben liked it and he liked Ben" but that is not to me a promotion of the movie. I have been doing research on this movie and I will reserve my thoughts for later. Thank You for all you do, and God bless you!

10 July, 06:13
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
TX, MANY BLESSING AS WE DESCEND INTO HELL.

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
10 July, 02:24
He did promote the film.
@realDonaldTrump /110668010334411685" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@r...

Julie Que @JulieQue
10 July, 05:35
In response Freedom is all That matters to his Publication
So here he says Ben Carson asked him to share it. He is not personally recommending it. I don’t recall him suggesting that he personally recommends the movie.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
10 July, 02:24
Appreciate your concern. We share it. We respect the fact you are a MAJOR warrior and one of our AU giants!

Here is another perspective:
But I also know, Jesus made sport of the Devil.
" And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross."
(Colossians 2:15)

"But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong."
(1 Corinthians 1:27)

This is MORE than a movie! It is a weapon against a major crime operation against humanity!

Much Respect for you!