Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Carlos Slim funded Sound of Freedom?

What the actual hell is going on!!!
11:16 AM - Jul 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
10 July, 06:07
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I am so dang confused!!!!!!!!!!! So are Ballard and Caviezel bad guys and why would they put out this movie to expose the trafficking if they are part of it? Someone please, I want to understand this, truly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 July, 12:40
This movie is bringing to light the worst thing going on it this world . Why would a bunch of pedos expose what they are doing when they don’t want people to know . I think they are being attacked like everyone else exposing the truth . Can’t wait till the truth comes out about every thing . God will sort them out .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Mee @TrustinGod
09 July, 01:37
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Mr Carlos slim helping fund a movie about the horrors of child trafficking. Maybe he was given a letter as well. This movie has me chuckling on occasion.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
09 July, 12:15
Everyone is playing a part. What's up is down,what's down is up. No one knows only a handful of people.
All I know and what matters in this movies powerful message is Gods Children are not for sale and the word is spreading.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
09 July, 12:06 (E)
Remember Trump and the white hats always push people into spot light but also know how many people are waking up because of this movie what the devil is trying to use for bad God is using for good yes alot bad people involved doesn't mean message is bad.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 July, 11:59
Whoa!