Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 April, 08:49 (E)
This is illusion. So why allow Yourselves to become "upset"?
God is in Control of Everything. Why Stress any of it?
Nothing is Coincidence, Coincidence is NOT Real.
Do You have certain numbers around You a lot?
Have You ever looked into those numbers?
Look at license plates around You, phones numbers, birth dates, appointment times that seem similar a lot.
Look for Patterns, and see if they are repeating in Your life, look back, compare to Now.
Do You meet people who seem to have the same issue as You, if so how have YOU dealt with that Issue?
The numbers around You mean something, look them up.
The Deja vu, isnt Deja vu, as coincidence is not coincidence.
How Do You Feel Around Certain People, Places, Music, Shows, Movies, News, etc? Pay attention to what The .Spirit shows You.
YOU Have a connection to God if You Choose to Link with Him.
Christ is Our Savior and He will lift You from the wreckage.
Trust in GOD Always, All-Ways.
🙏❤️✝️ #wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/eYa

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
05 May, 07:16
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I need major prayers. I feel like my world is crumbling around me. My husband left my daughtet and I last Year, he locked me out of the bank account, my lease is up in 2 months and my Best Friend was killed in a car wreck a week ago last Sunday. I am lost without the 2 people that I could always go to. Now they both are gone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
Need to find balance as fear sends ripples of more fear.
Focused attention creates charge a term for physics.
We are creators, We manifest our realities.
Biblical religion is inept of so much, including true, love, light, there are so many frauds, so much confusion, communicating to people to look for answers External.
Please be healthy, do ground, go to nature, give effort to manifest what you are looking for, a path that is good for you, as well our collective energy field.
Love and wisdom.
Things happen for reasons, learn to ride waves of energy, not allowing for waves to take us down.
Blessings.
You are Strong, You are doing it.
Optimism, optimistic.
😄💜
01:27 PM - Jul 10, 2023
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
10 July, 05:57

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Kind of hard because my daughter just passed away in March.

10 July, 06:32

10 July, 06:33
Need to Remember you.
Be loving and kind to you.
Self love is important, right?
We are our own saviours.

Your Daughter is onto another journey.
Thoughts beauty, love, adventure.
Life force be with you.
😃💥🔥💜