Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
This is the way forward.

Imagine millions of these all across the world. Not centralized but all working towards the same goals. Not taking anything out that we don’t first put in. Not beholden to Satan or his System, needing nor wanting anything from them.

We’ll be unstoppable.

AltSkull48
11:58 AM - Jul 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
11 July, 03:53 (E)
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thats the way it should be.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 July, 03:55
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
😍😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
11 July, 03:48

11 July, 04:30

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Thank you!!!😍

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
10 July, 02:50
A few from my blood family but many from my soul family. I dream of a community like this. I literally day dream at times. It would be just heaven. Long for the day my partner and I are not busting our asses to keep afloat and pay rent for a terrace in a street where I know no one. I believe it will happen for us.

10 July, 03:06
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
😍 😉

God Wins donated @GR2021
10 July, 02:08
So glorious when the materialistic world is gone and we start gathering family/friends. Simple lives yet filled with richness of hearts. As someone here said people will have to heal and let love flow in.

10 July, 03:05
In response God Wins to her Publication
😍 Amen!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
10 July, 12:35
I do imagine it - have done for many years. It's my preferred way to live, but not everyone gets it, yet. I love to see families living together - supporting each other, encouraging each other, loving each other. It's a great opportunity for person growth, I think, although, I do admit that some folks have a whole lot of work/healing to do on themselves, before they could/would even contemplate such an arrangement.

10 July, 12:55
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
😉

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 July, 12:23
I like the idea, somewhat... but I do not like the 'it takes a village' quote - that was Hildabeast

My husbands father and sister would make our lives miserable, and a couple of the Aunts/Uncles are very two faced... so... much as it seems like a nice Idea... I'll pass.

10 July, 12:30
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Don't forget your "Tribe-Family". 😍😉

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
10 July, 12:07
Love this! Working towards it. Shame my in laws don't get this. Prayers for them to wake up🙏

10 July, 12:13
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Me too......Great friends are included too 😉

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
10 July, 12:04
this is awesome...again these so called systems that people glorify have pulled families away from each other...instead of helping one another out...everyone out to outshow the other...can't wait til this will be the norm

10 July, 12:12
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Agreed......this is awesome 😉