Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
11 July, 02:14
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Omg
Wtf is this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Taylor @Trad55
10 July, 04:38
I really wanted to be shocked by the movie. We've known about this happening for a long time but I still expected a lot more than I saw on screen. It barely scratched the surface. I wanted to see more focus on the methods and consumers. I wanted to see Evergreen sized container ships not the seedy local mini versions that suggested it was all happening as far away from us as possible on a much smaller scale. The reference that the US was the biggest consumer but only showing a couple of seedy expat white guys. I understand the idea that we have to start somewhere to wake up the normies so it can't be too graphic... it will be too much to take in all at once. I just wanted to see something that was irrefutably happening here in the USA. I wanted to see how these children were moved into and about the country and where they were kept and who was involved. Perhaps this was enough at the time it was made. Or maybe I have known about this for too long and am battle weary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 July, 05:27
In response Jill Taylor to his Publication
Agreed. People disconnect when they think this is only occurring in far away lands. Not sure they realize it’s happening here. They certainly do not believe the Adrenachrome, selling of body parts and Satanic rituals. Took years for this movie to come out. How long for the rest of it? People need to know the truth.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
10 July, 10:48
There's a lot of questions on twit regarding SOF. Keeping an open mind, this lady makes some very plausible points.
https://twitter.com/MAGAly...

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 July, 12:28
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Fair point.

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
10 July, 12:31
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
Agree👍🏼 Some valid points!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 July, 10:35
Life is a bit off and getting more so every day.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
10 July, 10:09
I'm finding very few things that DON'T feel a little bit (or a lot) off.

🧐✌

amy lilley @amylilley
10 July, 09:40
No kidding🐸