Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Bought some sweet red and ranier cherries at the farmer's market Friday last week decided to make a pie from them this evening! 🥧🤍
09:25 PM - Jul 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
09 July, 09:33
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Aloha
wow never heard of mixing the two.
Bing and rainier
I know it is blue ribbon.
a true artist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 July, 09:35
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Wanted to experiment 😋 I tasted a bit of the filling before I baked it, ohhh it's good!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
09 July, 09:29
💜😃
Yummy.
Lovely.

09 July, 09:30

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
It was alot of work start to finish but it was so fun!!!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
09 July, 09:26
Yum

09 July, 09:26
Here's the finished cherry pie! 🍒

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
09 July, 10:45
😋😍🥧🍒

SamQ -17 @SamQ17
09 July, 11:29
Hi Serah,

Looks good...