Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 July, 10:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
amy lilley @amylilley
01 July, 10:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
My entire garden is electrocultured, copper wire with an antenna wrapped around a wood pole…harvesting energy from the air…FREE🍃🌿🍃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sammy bill @sammybill
08 July, 09:48
In response amy lilley to her Publication
do you stick the stick in the ground ?and does the wire touch the ground????

amy lilley @amylilley
I have raised garden beds, but, yes, you would put the stick straight into the ground…you are wrapping the wire, clockwise, assuming that you live in the Northern Hemisphere, so the wire should go all the way to the bottom of your stick as the copper is harnessing the FREE energy and pulling it into the soil, that is the base of the premise of Electroculture Gardening..the videos are very good, it’s quite simple and fun, pls let me know how you do🤗🐸🍃
10:39 PM - Jul 08, 2023
In response sammy bill to her Publication
Only people mentioned by amylilley in this post can reply
sammy bill @sammybill
08 July, 11:44
In response amy lilley to her Publication
thank you