Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
01 July, 03:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
U R Electric πŸ’«

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 July, 01:59
Morning Kim πŸ˜€. Yes, it’s always about the money, right?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
01 July, 11:18

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 July, 10:57
Good Morning Kim!!

Happy Freedom πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯° Month!!! πŸ™Œ

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
01 July, 10:33
I love this guy. He ALMOST makes me want to download TT. lol
Happy Saturday Kim!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 July, 11:04
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
haha! he is one of my new favorite channels. Happy Saturday to you. Hope you have a great weekend.

amy lilley @amylilley
01 July, 10:20
My entire garden is electrocultured, copper wire with an antenna wrapped around a wood pole…harvesting energy from the air…FREEπŸƒπŸŒΏπŸƒ

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
02 July, 07:58
In response amy lilley to her Publication
I haven’t done this yet. Was late starting any kind of garden this year. This info is certainly not being suppressed, which tells me disclosure of free energy, will come by way of gardeners. πŸ™ƒ

sammy bill @sammybill
08 July, 09:48
In response amy lilley to her Publication
do you stick the stick in the ground ?and does the wire touch the ground????