NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
08 July, 09:53
Yesterday was one of those days where it felt like literally every person I crossed paths with was deliberately put in my way. Ever have one of those?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 July, 09:54
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
YEP life threatened yet again by this demoniac yesterday. WHAT A PUSSY> and then got to have CHURCH with muh buddy on the phone. THANK GOD for the TRUE family of Jesus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NoVacks in this post can reply
08 July, 10:05
Stephannie is coming over, got some field peas for her. MIGHT hop in the shower, might not. She has seen me any way anyone could. LOL Decades of friendship. What a true blessing from the LORD the body of Christ, OLD south.

08 July, 10:04
Like some Ted Bundy shit, "oh I am nice, oh I am an artist also, oh I love God also, OH I am a patriot also" ALL LIES< yuk. THANK YOU FREN>

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
08 July, 10:31
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!✌️