If you think you are in control....

Let Jesus take the wheel!

#BlessUp
09:21 PM - Jul 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
08 July, 11:42
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
personally he's a lil herky jerky like hes still trying to figure out the clutch 😉😂'💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
08 July, 10:54
I know I am nothing. If I was chosen, it was more or less for strategic reasons. Right place, right time. When I mess up, I can feel Him rolling His Majestic eyes as He alters my course ever so gently and gives me a pat on the head no matter how sideways I have sent things.

I am nothing, only HE IS. He is my armor and my weapon, my rest and my purpose. I love Him and somehow He loves me so much more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 July, 10:39
AS HIS people WE ARE HIS WEAPONS> LITERALLY ENCODED> LOVE YA BRO GOD bless you and yours.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 July, 10:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Right back atcha..