Ice Kates @IceKates
Update on hubby Dave :)
He has been in a lot of pain. He has been so ill from this for two weeks now. Yesterday he began the detox off of the pain meds and ate veggie noodle soup yippie ! He has lost so much weight. He lost 20 lbs and I lost 10 lbs in June while his daughter and grandson with family were here visiting... THAT'S how stressful that visit was. The hospital told Dave that stress is what caused his inflammation to be so severe.

Thank you everyone for your prayers, love and suggestions. Every one of them have helped both of us spiritually, mentally and physically.
We love you and may God bless you beyond measure !
12:43 PM - Jul 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
07 July, 03:07
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I’ve learned SO much about foods, inflammation from Amy, she started this fb group… she shares so much info and recipes, it’s $18/month for access. Her recipes are basically raw vegan… she doesn’t tell anyone what to do, just offers undeniable truth and encourages people to listen to their bodies. She is HUGE on fruit. In case it’s be helpful: https://m.facebook.com/gro...

Prayers for health & healing 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
07 July, 12:22
Thanks for the update
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 July, 12:50
Thank you Lord for healing and blessing your servants Dave and Ice Kates. You have brought them through a tough time, a rough cleansing, and a calming of the fires of inflammation. You are loving and kindly and rejuvenating. 🙏😇🦅🦋💞

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
06 July, 01:10
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yes thank you Lord Amen!
God bless you and I felt that !!

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 July, 12:48
God bless you and Dave.
I can't help but ask if the hospital told you what is causing the inflammation originally. Sorry for being so personal - I'm curious
Maybe the detox will get rid of some of the original cause.

06 July, 01:32
In response Every Time to her Publication
You are fine and I like trying to figure it out. The doctors usually dismiss stuff. I know for sure my migraines were caused from a bicycle accident and my vertigo is from oral tooth surgery extraction. Docs say nothing to do with it.

Here is what Nurse Ice Kate thinks ;)
He had a ruptured esophagus and needed emergency surgery. It was performed at a VA hospital in Kansas. The surgeon was quite old and dropped the scalpel which went deep inside his open cavity. What should have been an incision of a few inches now even healed is 3 inch wide and 10 ish inches long LOL.

My husband would never have known about the scalpel accident if it hadn't been for a kind nurse who said he deserved to know the truth.
They had to remove several inches of his intestines. Since then the plumbing doesn't work as smooth as most folks.

We eat a lot of nuts. They are now just part of our survival stash. He actually tries to eat foods that are good for him.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 July, 12:46
Sending LOVE to you all. Still in my prayers. ❤❤❤

06 July, 01:12
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Thank you so much sweetie! Sending BIG LOVE back to you 💞