SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
💙🙏
Prayers going up right now for everyone who needs them on AU and elsewhere... God knows, God sees, God cares... Lean into Him with your pain, your hurts and worries... He's the only One who understands completely and can heal your wounds... Let Him. Lots of spiritual warfare going on. Don't let the enemy of our souls win. GOD wins. When the battle is a fierce one, the victory will be even greater. Bottom line: Don't give up! Let it out, crying is not weakness. And then breathe again... You're going to be okay. Every single one of you. Blessings!!
04:34 AM - Jul 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
06 July, 05:27
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Thankyou I needed to read those words, I pray 🙏 often as I can. Life can be extremely tough as it is right now Working towards a better future with God by our side.
God Bless 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
09 July, 11:54
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 July, 05:02
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Eighty percent of the worlds ills would be solved taking this demon to GITMO>