Jessica Marie @Faith11286
11 April, 10:08 (E)
Although my heart feels forever broken after losing my daughter, I am grateful for what I do have. I have loving family and friends a place to live and so many beautiful memories. Thank you for your support and guidance. I don’t know what I would do without ya’ll. I’m sorry for being impatient at times and for all the low vibes, especially before the accident. I know Jesus is with all of us. There are countless signs and synchronicities. I feel my baby’s spirit with me too. When you see butterflies (especially the blue ones) think of my Juliette Grace and say a little prayer for us. I miss her so much it feels like I can’t breathe or go on with her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna @MissMyrna
Praying for you and your sweet daughter’s soul..she is with Jesus so take huge comfort in that🙏
09:56 PM - Jul 05, 2023
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MissMyrna in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss Myrna, click on at the bottom under it