Jessica Marie @Faith11286
Although my heart feels forever broken after losing my daughter, I am grateful for what I do have. I have loving family and friends a place to live and so many beautiful memories. Thank you for your support and guidance. I don’t know what I would do without ya’ll. I’m sorry for being impatient at times and for all the low vibes, especially before the accident. I know Jesus is with all of us. There are countless signs and synchronicities. I feel my baby’s spirit with me too. When you see butterflies (especially the blue ones) think of my Juliette Grace and say a little prayer for us. I miss her so much it feels like I can’t breathe or go on with her.
10:08 PM - Apr 11, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
05 July, 10:47
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
May your pain ease with each Loving gift of Juliette Grace remembered. May Source ease Your pain understanding She sits among Angels watching over You. Blessings Rise. 💜💜💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
05 July, 10:11
Sorry for your loss. 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
05 July, 09:56
Praying for you and your sweet daughter’s soul..she is with Jesus so take huge comfort in that🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
05 July, 09:51
Hi Jessica, I don't know what it's like to physically lose a daughter, but I have one that hasn't had anything to do with me for many years. She lives in Indiana and we moved out there to be closer to her. She came to the house one day, I told her I was so glad she came. She stated "Mom, I could be here every day but Chuck wouldn't like it" I knew then he would try to keep her away and it was downhill from there. All of a sudden we stopped being invited to family things like Easter dinner, Christmas dinner, etc. I have 3 grandchildren I helped raise that I don't see. We since came back to Va. and she was in DC earlier this year, and never bothered to let me or her brother know. I just pray every day she will wake up and come home.

connie wright @cowri
05 July, 09:43
🙏💙🙏

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 July, 09:43
Thinking of you and your beautiful angel daughter... and sending prayers she visits your spirit with hugs to let you know she loves you and stays close to her momma... 😔🙏 Your precious daughter knows better than us... that life is eternal as promised to us.. Hold on, beautiful patriot... 🙏💔

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 July, 09:42
🙏🙏🙏

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
25 April, 06:39
🦋😇

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
14 April, 06:33
Jessica I am so sorry. I just now saw that you had messaged me days ago! I sent you back a message with my number. I hope you are okay

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
13 April, 03:12
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers Jessica Marie 🙏💗

13 April, 06:41
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
🙏💞

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
13 April, 03:12
🦋🙏🤍

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
13 April, 03:11
So much Love to you dearest 😘

13 April, 06:39
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
Thank you.💞🙏

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
11 April, 11:25
My heart hurts for you and your family. Sending you all love and prayers friend.

12 April, 09:22
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
Thank you.💞