TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 July, 01:18
I saw Sound of Freedom today... and feel thankful that it is at the world's attention that CHILDREN are being trafficked for sex. That was the only story that was told. The only part of the movie where there was a very subtle insinuation that powerful entities were keeping this movie from being made... was at the end with the special message after the movie, not quite as much as I would have wanted to see. So I was a little disillusioned about that. Also, in the story shared of child trafficking the parent, as far as I am concerned, was the most devastatingly irresponsible adult in the whole story! Knowing how predatory in nature the world is one cannot be seduced by bullshit and hand over his little babies to total strangers for magazines and modelling. It made me sick to my stomach! It was NOT a "little" mistake he made. It was the most devastating one he ever could have made. All quite sickening!! I don't know about you.. but that's how I feel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
05 July, 11:40
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Saw this earlier today. I didn’t watch and don’t plan on giving any money to watch the movie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
SPOT ON, PEOPLE NEED TO DO BETTER RESEARCH ON ALL 3 INVOLVED..
07:57 PM - Jul 05, 2023
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KATKITTY in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from KAT HOOKER, click on at the bottom under it