TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
I saw Sound of Freedom today... and feel thankful that it is at the world's attention that CHILDREN are being trafficked for sex. That was the only story that was told. The only part of the movie where there was a very subtle insinuation that powerful entities were keeping this movie from being made... was at the end with the special message after the movie, not quite as much as I would have wanted to see. So I was a little disillusioned about that. Also, in the story shared of child trafficking the parent, as far as I am concerned, was the most devastatingly irresponsible adult in the whole story! Knowing how predatory in nature the world is one cannot be seduced by bullshit and hand over his little babies to total strangers for magazines and modelling. It made me sick to my stomach! It was NOT a "little" mistake he made. It was the most devastating one he ever could have made. All quite sickening!! I don't know about you.. but that's how I feel.
01:18 AM - Jul 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
05 July, 12:37
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
So you shame the parent? Did you think he knew such an organization existed? It's unthinkable, but not any longer, because of this film. It's powerful. Too many people unsatisfied that it wasn't enough but it was enough to make you feel sad and angry and now more aware of how and where these things take place, which is worldwide. The most difficult part for me is hearing hard headed humans complaining that it wasn't enough. Please go rescue some children now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 July, 01:34
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
If you don't think the parent played the highest responsibility in this you are NOT AWAKE. PEERIOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 July, 01:44
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
It DOES NOT MATTER what "organization" he thought or didn't think existed. He left his small babies with people he didn't know until "7pm" that night. A responsible human would not do that. That is what happens to people who became celebs from a very young age! Their parents pushed their little children through Hollywood, either in ignorance or for money. This father handed his kids over and left the place with his children with TOTAL STRANGERS. and for WHAT? FASHION and MODELLING. One can afford to be dumb about ONESELF... NOT with innocent and helpless children who are OUR responsibility. If we are not there for them they are always in danger of falling prey to the system.

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
05 July, 11:40
Saw this earlier today. I didn’t watch and don’t plan on giving any money to watch the movie.

05 July, 03:35
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
They discuss there's a satanic aspect to pedophilia and child trafficking/the CIA/Hollywood etc in this video, something they were not able to add into the movie... apparently, a battle with Disney. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Worldwide Child Trafficking EXPOSED: Jim Caviezel & Tim Ballard | YES or NO - YouTube

Try Hallow for 3 months FREE: https://hallow.com/michaelknowlesJim Caviezel & Tim Ballard joins the show to answer tough questions and talk about the new mov...

KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
05 July, 07:57
In response Jessica Dunn to her Publication
SPOT ON, PEOPLE NEED TO DO BETTER RESEARCH ON ALL 3 INVOLVED..

amy lilley @amylilley
05 July, 10:53
I will not be going to see this movie, too many red flags for me, and now that I have done some digging, even more so, I feel like it was a trap in the most sinister of ways to get people to hand over their money😰🤯🤬😱

None None @MUDD
05 July, 10:45
I knew that it was intended to only glance the real perpetrators, and leave the audience still convinced, it is all the parents' faults; society's fault, and that it is still just a bunch of puny, little, basement-dwelling perverts. All faces on the tele...

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
05 July, 07:52
I agree. I left very disappointed in the movie. Nothing was portrayed that people don’t already know, none of it was in or about trafficking in America or by powerful well known people. It did not live up to the hype of being eye opening to the masses in my opinion.

05 July, 10:41
In response Kim Possible to her Publication
I felt the same way, I have seen rescue movies like so in the past. The ONLY thing he did say in the special message was that they were met with so much resistance to make this film. Hopefully people will notice that.