CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 09:42
1. Can people with long covid give off covid cooties to other people?

2. How long do spike protein continue to spread after someone gets the jab?

3. If you get near someone who is giving off spike protein, does it just happen inside buildings/vehicles or can it happen if you are outside in the fresh air?

4. Does exposure to the sun kill spike protein?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Strong @QuarterLee
05 July, 10:52
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
do some research on the drawing power of borax and epsom salts. Soaking in a tub with either or both of these is a relaxing way to get what isn't supposed to be in the body out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
100 percent

ty for posting this

I don't do many baths, but we swim in pools and go to the beach in florida where I live

I wonder if salt water kills spike protein plus sunlight uv rays?
11:09 AM - Jul 05, 2023

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Lynn Strong @QuarterLee
05 July, 12:58
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Vitamin D is included in a list of things that improve the immune system, so yes to the sun bathing. Since salt water is 1 of the closest things to blood, I would say bathing in salt water would be extremely good.

Info on s proteins includes ways to get it out that boost the immune system. Like anything in our system that isn't supposed to be there, the immune system takes out the trash. Keep the channels of this removal open: vital - colon, kidneys, liver, and skin.

S proteins are foreign matter, much like any man-made virus (patents on all of them) or cancer, they can be killed/ removed. The info I found also mentioned Ivermectin, a dewormer, which has since quite a while now shown to do wonderful things for those with cancer, which is just a form of fungus. Alzheimer's is another form of fungus, although that fungus tends to eat the brain. Best to get that stopped in the beginning rather than wait for a doctor to milk the patient for tons of money as they slowly die.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 01:38

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 01:38

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
🙏