TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 July, 01:18
I saw Sound of Freedom today... and feel thankful that it is at the world's attention that CHILDREN are being trafficked for sex. That was the only story that was told. The only part of the movie where there was a very subtle insinuation that powerful entities were keeping this movie from being made... was at the end with the special message after the movie, not quite as much as I would have wanted to see. So I was a little disillusioned about that. Also, in the story shared of child trafficking the parent, as far as I am concerned, was the most devastatingly irresponsible adult in the whole story! Knowing how predatory in nature the world is one cannot be seduced by bullshit and hand over his little babies to total strangers for magazines and modelling. It made me sick to my stomach! It was NOT a "little" mistake he made. It was the most devastating one he ever could have made. All quite sickening!! I don't know about you.. but that's how I feel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
I agree. I left very disappointed in the movie. Nothing was portrayed that people don’t already know, none of it was in or about trafficking in America or by powerful well known people. It did not live up to the hype of being eye opening to the masses in my opinion.
07:52 AM - Jul 05, 2023
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotGamesUSA in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 July, 10:41
In response Kim Possible to her Publication
I felt the same way, I have seen rescue movies like so in the past. The ONLY thing he did say in the special message was that they were met with so much resistance to make this film. Hopefully people will notice that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396