Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 July, 08:46
Navy decode

=

Cant Wait / Hebrew Calendar / Warlocks / Love One Another โค/ The Almighty Family / Think For Yourself / Mary J Blige / My Dreams All Come True ๐Ÿ‘/ Operation Heaven / Keeping Your Mind In The Game ๐ŸŽฎ/ My Fellow Americans ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ/ I Broke The Gematria Code ๐Ÿฅณ/ Blackout Necessary / Decode Release The Kraken ๐Ÿ™/ Mary Christ Miss / Activate Universe / Never Ever Give Up / Underdog Projects / Love You So Much ๐Ÿ’™/ Patch Work Quilt / Personalization / They Arent Coming Back / The Chemtrail Dissemination Program / All Of USA R Zombies / Story Of The Boomerang ๐Ÿชƒ๐Ÿ’ฅ/ Jesus Is Q / End Mystery / Read Between The Lines / Through The Never / The Greatest Event / Time Travel Is Fun / Translate Scriptures / The Wind Cries Mary ๐ŸŒน/ We Are Angels ๐Ÿ˜‡/ Bein Seen In A Vision K ๐Ÿ‘/ Game On Woman / Always One Step Ahead โœจ/ Hells Not A Fun Time ๐Ÿ”ฅ/ Self Actualization
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
194-491
1164-4611
1154-4511
TS 12:04

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
05 July, 12:24
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-perhaps
Greek-unmixed

Hebrew-widowhood
Greek-an Antiochian, an inhabitant of Antioch

Hebrew-grave
Greek- a thing shown, specimen

Hebrew-a deed, practice
Greek-Siloam, a pool in Jerusalem

Hebrew-unripe grape
Greek-Damascus, a city of Syria

Hebrew-Minnith, a place in Ammonite territory
Greek-a flowing

Hebrew- "my father is a lamp", an Israelite name
Greek-a contest, great fear

Hebrew- to fall upon, startle, terrify
Greek-until now, come here!

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
S7even Mercury @Runner
I used to love this cartoon. I watched it in the mid to late 60's. Underdog a shoeshine boy , Sweet Poly Purebread and the mad scientist, Simon Bar Sinister. Good times. Good morals and values...
07:21 AM - Jul 05, 2023
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Runner in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from S7even Mercury, click on at the bottom under it