Miss Kek @Freedomfiqhter
09 February, 05:23
This is for people who did OR are getting the Covid vaccine 💉

So I am really trying to wrap my head around the logic & thought process. So please educate me!

I keep seeing people post how they are getting the Covid 19 vaccine so they can go back to normal life, and they are helping the community by getting it. Just trying to figure out how the vaccine is helping resume "normal" life. 🤔!

You still have to wear a mask, 😷you still have to social distance, you can still spread it and you can still get it and possibly die...same things you can do without the vaccine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Kek @Freedomfiqhter
09 February, 05:23
In response Miss Kek to her Publication
So serious question here, what is the vaccine actually doing? HOW is it helping you go back to normal life and how is it helping others?

If this vaccine is effective, why is there no plan that those who are vaccinated can start going out without a mask. If you have to keep living the exact same life you are right now for as long as they say these are the rules put in place, then why are you getting the vaccine? I am genuinely confused by this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 4All @CTMAGA2020
The vaccine is another form of submission. It has an RMA/DNA insert of things your body will rebel. You are basically committing suicide or if younger, your children will be born with a deformity, you never alter your DNA. This whole scamdemic is the yearly flu, that they are trying to scare you into submission. Fear only sells as long as you buy it. Unfortunately, some people, not researching think, I will take the vaccine just to get back to life. But it is not like that. Research, It is out there.
05:32 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Miss Kek to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CTMAGA2020 in this post can reply
Miss Kek @Freedomfiqhter
09 February, 05:45
In response Liberty 4All to his Publication
oh i know. i can't post this on my Facebook...job... so I put it here :) hopefully all of you can share it all over!