Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
04 July, 03:27
He said at the last rallyโ€ฆ.the gloves are off โ˜ ๏ธ

NEW ๐Ÿšจ Trump starts day by sharing โ€˜Fโ€” Bidenโ€™ meme on Fourth of July

โ€˜FUCK BIDENโ€™

https://insiderpaper.com/t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
04 July, 03:41
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
President Trump is a FIGHTER ๐Ÿ‘Š He is under the Shadow of SHADDAI, the LORD God Almighty, so no one will prevail against President Trump. Psalm 91 & Isaiah 54:17 ๐Ÿ’™ "No weapon forged against you will prevail & you will REFUTE every tongue that ACCUSES you. This is the Heritage of the Servants of the LORD, and this is THEIR VINDICATION FROM ME, Declares the LORD." 17๐Ÿ‘Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 July, 03:46
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Love it! Yes, President Trump is God's Warrior. "...whose right hand I Take Hold of to Subdue nations before him, and to strip kings of their armor... I will Go Before you (Trump) and Will Level the mountains... I Will Give you the Treasures of darkness, RICHES stored in secret places (tunnels under the Vatican), so that you may Know that I AM THE LORD... For the sake of Jacob (Republic Of The United States) My Servant... I Summon you by Name and Bestow on you a title of Honor... I Will Strengthen you..." Isaiah 45 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
04:06 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenWarrior in this post can reply
04 July, 04:10
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
โ€œWhether we are black, or brown, or whiteโ€ฆ..we all bleed the same red blood of Patriots. We have nothing to fearโ€ฆWe are protected, and We will be protected by GOD ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

04 July, 04:29
I never get tired of hearing President Trump's Inaugural Address. And he did it with our Good Militaries & good people. "ALL the kings of the nations lie in state, each in his own tomb... for you have Destroyed your Land and Killed your people. The offspring of the wicked will never be mentioned (sterilized)... 'I Will Cut Off from Babylon her name and survivors, her offsprings and descendants, Declares the LORD. I Will Turn her into a place for Owls bird sanctuary) and into Swampland. I Will Sweep her with the Broom of DESTRUCTION, Declares the LORD Almighty.' " Isaiah 14:18-23 ๐Ÿ’ฅ23๐Ÿ’ฅ

04 July, 04:31 (E)
Yes, and we will become One Nation UNITED Under God. This Deep State racism agenda has BOOMERANGED themselves & ended them forever.