Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
04 July, 03:27
He said at the last rally….the gloves are off ☠️

NEW 🚨 Trump starts day by sharing β€˜Fβ€” Biden’ meme on Fourth of July

β€˜FUCK BIDEN’

https://insiderpaper.com/t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
President Trump is a FIGHTER πŸ‘Š He is under the Shadow of SHADDAI, the LORD God Almighty, so no one will prevail against President Trump. Psalm 91 & Isaiah 54:17 πŸ’™ "No weapon forged against you will prevail & you will REFUTE every tongue that ACCUSES you. This is the Heritage of the Servants of the LORD, and this is THEIR VINDICATION FROM ME, Declares the LORD." 17πŸ‘Š
03:41 PM - Jul 04, 2023
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenWarrior in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
04 July, 03:46
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
04 July, 04:06
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Love it! Yes, President Trump is God's Warrior. "...whose right hand I Take Hold of to Subdue nations before him, and to strip kings of their armor... I will Go Before you (Trump) and Will Level the mountains... I Will Give you the Treasures of darkness, RICHES stored in secret places (tunnels under the Vatican), so that you may Know that I AM THE LORD... For the sake of Jacob (Republic Of The United States) My Servant... I Summon you by Name and Bestow on you a title of Honor... I Will Strengthen you..." Isaiah 45 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²