Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 July, 04:49
Hi Patriots.

I miss all of you.

Iโ€™ve been seeing more of you on Twitter. Twitter is still the battlefield but the vibe is still not the same as AU. Thatโ€™s for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry

Happy 4th DoQ!

We have been keeping an eye on ya'll on twit wit.
Nana was bout to send out a search party.
We have missed ya!
Don't stay gone so long next time!

Apparently no matter what I do Elon is not going to let Nana back on twitter & refuses to even show me why.

So weird, lots of ppl that were way worse than me allowed back, it really makes no sense, but guess God has a reason.

FYI we need to investigate RE listing services at some point when we start rebuilding the Mtg/Real Estate services.

Hugs to all your family!
Be safe!
03:36 PM - Jul 04, 2023
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
04 July, 10:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
๐Ÿค—
Aloha Nana๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
Yep on God's time. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Domestic Geek @DomesticGeek
04 July, 07:20
Right there with you - they won't let me back on, either.

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
04 July, 04:38
Well Nana, Elon wonโ€™t let me in either and I wasnโ€™t so bad, but if he did, I would be lethal this time,!