Kuntuzangpo 1776 @Kuntuzangpo1776
"❗️Rioters have burned down the largest library in France.

⚡️The Alcazar Library in Marseille included an archive of one million historically significant documents."

From Aussie Cossak
https://t.me/AussieCossack...

"Well, look at the protocols of the elders of Zion, the Talmud and you’ll figure out the who and why they are behind this!!!"
From Cathy in the comment section

WTF ...
03:22 PM - Jul 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Kuntuzangpo 1776 @Kuntuzangpo1776
05 July, 06:58 (E)
In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication
From Professor Patriot
https://t.me/professor_pat...

🤔🤔🤔 ‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
04 July, 04:18
Told you: soon they will be burning the books. They burned the books from the monastries, the biblio of Alexandria, the nazi book burnings and the rest.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
04 July, 03:59
Rioters? I think not.
It was a set up by those wanting to erase history.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
04 July, 03:45
Yeah, and I bet all the books and archives were removed beforehand, Sound familiar?

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
04 July, 03:35
That's because they're not rioters. They are targeted assassin's of knowledge.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
04 July, 03:33
We lost the great library in Alexandria, centuries ago too.
Yeah, fire's pretty effective. 🫤

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 July, 03:30
I hope Macron liked the Elton John farewell concert! They both are probably doomed at this point if they haven't been taken care of already?! How do they sleep while their beds are burning? Just fine because they are EVIL AF!!!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 July, 03:28
Unfortunately when the Deep State is losing and they have LOST the war the only option is to give up and surrender or go SCORCHED EARTH and f*ck everything up and burn shi* lke they do so they can make it harder on us! We will fix everything soon enough...Evil bastards can GFTs!!!