arba happihr @arba
04 July, 10:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
04 July, 10:27
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I lived & died for Baseball, such a fan. I play softball for 4 years, pitcher & 1st base..Then I seen this & things started to make sense - that was 8 years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
My husband is a big fan of baseball. He played baseball on leagues in NYC back in the 70's. He has a big collection of BB cards. He will not believe this when I show it to him.
My family still to this day don't believe anything I show them. It is sad. They tell me I need to do more research. Lol 🤪
12:52 PM - Jul 04, 2023
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
04 July, 12:59
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
What don't make any sense - Justin Verlander started pitching for Detroit 2005-2017 took 1 year off cause he went crazy when him & Kate Upton broke up/she started dating someone else-then he went to the Astro's - my question is How can someone pitch that great all those years & be in the top # of pitchers...Maybe he is a clone???

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
04 July, 01:05
In response connie wright to her Publication
Yes he pitches with the Mets. That is my Husband's favorite team. Maybe he wanted a new start, to forget? I don't know.