Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
04 July, 05:46
In response arba happihr to her Publication
These Ball games really are like a religion for many folks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
04 July, 03:25
I played Baseball as a kid, first time I hit the ball I ran the Bases backwards lolol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 July, 12:50
Do yall know what a sextant is?
Sailors used them to navigate by the stars 🌟 ❤⚓🧭🌊

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
04 July, 10:41
Well there goes baseball. Next will be apple pie! And on the 4th of July which was only the print date on the document. We have a huge job recreating our human society, language, everything when this is over.

connie wright @cowri
04 July, 10:27
I lived & died for Baseball, such a fan. I play softball for 4 years, pitcher & 1st base..Then I seen this & things started to make sense - that was 8 years ago.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
04 July, 12:52
In response connie wright to her Publication
My husband is a big fan of baseball. He played baseball on leagues in NYC back in the 70's. He has a big collection of BB cards. He will not believe this when I show it to him.
My family still to this day don't believe anything I show them. It is sad. They tell me I need to do more research. Lol 🤪

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 July, 10:16
So, you're telling me every time they go around the bases counterclockwise three times they are casting a spell...Well f*ck me!

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
04 July, 11:53
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
guess someone of the dark side needs to tell the a's to pick it up...😂