Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
09 February, 04:53
Is George here yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
31 July, 10:54
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
This is the best thing I have seen in a long time. Thank you because I so believe it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 July, 10:20
TOUCH DOWN>

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 July, 10:19

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
01 June, 01:26
Well, George Sr. is dead...so...

William Cherry @Oleglory
25 April, 05:46
payback ๐Ÿ˜Ž

D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ donated @thangel
20 April, 04:32
we would welcome that, for sure!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 April, 04:07

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
18 March, 09:13
Joe Biden is a Traitor. Thank you John John.

Feelin GEORGEous @feelinGEORGEous
18 March, 09:00
๐Ÿธ

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
17 February, 11:07
already got heem

Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
17 February, 05:44
with the American people right behind you Jr... wwg1wga

Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life @Saltshaker4life
17 February, 05:36
Thank you but I wish you'd hurry up John!

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
17 February, 05:57
In response Saltshaker4life Saltshaker4life to her Publication

Angel R.Q @Angel_RQ
11 February, 06:28
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
11 February, 12:45
He is still with us and his beautiful family and is working beside of President Trump..just wait and see.

Lionโค๏ธ Heart @Rit
11 February, 12:26
โค๏ธWhat a beautiful man!

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
11 February, 12:09
When? Y owe me 1000 tears PLUS INTEREST

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
11 February, 12:13
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿธโš”๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ‘Šโš”๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โšก๐ŸŒช๏ธ๐ŸŒฌ๏ธWhat storm Mr President?๐ŸŒฌ๏ธ๐ŸŒช๏ธโšก
๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ‘ป #Hello George๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’ฉโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿธโš”๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ‘Šโš”๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
10 February, 12:08
I' want ti thank him for sacrificing so much in saving us all from these evils.
its frkn go time. ๐Ÿฅณโคโคโคโคโค

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
09 February, 11:45
Hang him overlooking the murder scene in Dallas.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 February, 10:12
I have my George Nafazines, Need the Trump one... Still saving! Dreams can come true!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 February, 10:13
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
correction: magazines!!

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
09 February, 09:21
๐Ÿ˜

Divine Warrior @Donna1111
09 February, 09:09
Oh Yeah!! Holding on to my old GEORGE magazines!! SO EXCITED!!๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿคฉโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
10 February, 02:14
In response Divine Warrior to her Publication
I purchased the first issue and last issue of GEORGE magazine in May of 2020. They might go up in value in a month or too.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 February, 09:09

Karen Lou @Sapphire
23 April, 03:34
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
oh, Iโ€™m sending this to my 83 year old mom! She will be as happy as i am!โ™ฅ๏ธ Hello GEORGE!โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

Pamela Sleet @WWG1WGA01_20_21
09 February, 07:52
heck yeah!!!