Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 June, 08:11
Does BlackRock own Disney?
We note that hedge funds don't have a meaningful investment in Walt Disney. Looking at our data, we can see that the largest shareholder is The Vanguard Group, Inc. with 8.0% of shares outstanding. BlackRock, Inc. is the second largest shareholder owning 6.6% of common stock, and State Street Global Advisors, Inc.Apr 9, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
24 June, 11:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
You are on a roll today!!!

You are extremely intuitive!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I come out swinging for me and ALL patriots from the decades ago. AND just like ALL real patriots WE KNOW WE WIN> GOD'S PLANET>
10:14 AM - Jul 03, 2023
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
03 July, 10:24
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😂 I was wondering when u was going to see this post.

You are a great person for Reals 👍

03 July, 10:26
In response Happy Days to his Publication
😂I was like HEY I didn't see my friend comment til now. Ty I got one thing on my mind for us all. THEY are NOT gonna kill us or rule us. PERIOD>