Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 July, 02:00
Nana just loves when RFKJr says,
"Show me proof, prove me wrong, bring it because you can't"!

This is huge!

There is literally no one on the planet that knows more about vaccines and big corporate Pharma and their scams against humanity.

https://twitter.com/doqhol...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
02 July, 02:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana I’m really drawn to RK the good vibes he sends off he is so involved in movie I believe he knows everything and knows the plan 🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 July, 07:11
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Well, I do also believe he is dialed into the plan. He is not my first choice for President tho.
We do have some differences of opinion, but he is smart, and open to listening to anyone that can make their case about things and show proof.
He is not so locked into what he thinks that he wont rethink it if shown proof he is wrong, I think.

I believe that we need Trump right now to right this ship and pull us thro what will most likely resemble a bankruptcy for America and then I want to see JFKJr take his place.

I have not forgotten that Pres. Trump was INVITED to this party. And he was most definitely the right choice for the job imho,

Anne Kats @anneanon1
02 July, 07:58
Nana oh definitely Trump all the way AND JFK Jr RFK is red pulling like crazy my hope has always been for Trump and JJK but I do like RFK and he will be amazing on the Trump plan . It’s going to be amazing. 🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼

02 July, 10:15
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Nana really thinks that RFKJr is here to give the Dems that are not compromised a place to be again, to help unite the country, the good ppl in both parties against the real enemy, the deep state puppets of the cabal.

Forever Patriot @EyeQtest
100%. I too have dysphonia (Dystonia of vocal chords) so I’ve followed RFK for several years prior….
My dream is watching he and trump debate!! On stage in front of the entire world! They declare they agree!! No debate, all United!!! Hope for our future! It’s coming!!!
09:27 AM - Jul 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by EyeQtest in this post can reply
03 July, 12:33
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Nana doesn't think they will agree on everything tho.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
03 July, 01:46
No, not at all. But shows so much more to agree than disagree. Path to unity breaking down “political” barriers